Do you worry about work constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Is your mind riddled with a powerless sense of imminent danger, a place where rising panic can be difficult to quell?
Does your apprehension make it tricky to get on with regular life and enjoy each day?
These signs are common in those experiencing anxiety. While symptoms of anxiety may affect many aspects of your life, there is hope for a calm and serene horizon.
I’ve been supporting clients with anxiety for years. The work we do together enables clients to feel more calm and enjoy more of each day right now.
So, if you frequently experience…
- Ongoing feelings of dread
- A racing heart rate
- Anticipation of the worst, regardless of evidence
- Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
- “It’s safer to stay at home.”
- “But what if…”
- “I can’t breath / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
- “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then I’m glad you are reading this.
Our work together can bring you remarkable relief. Your life can get better. If you’d like me to show you how, please contact me today for an appointment.